Monday, January 27, 2014

Which MARK COOPER Character Are You? Take the Quiz and Win!

So my lovely co-writer Lisa Henry made some awesome things in honor of MARK COOPER VERSUS AMERICA, which comes out in just a few hours. She made the Prescott College crest:



And she made this quiz to help you figure out which Prescott fraternity you're best suited for.

So put on the sorting hat, find out where you belong, and let us know your result in the comments section of either of our blogs, or via FB or twitter! You'll be entered in a drawing to win a copy of the book.


12 comments:

  1. I got Deacon! (Made my hubs take it too and he got Michael!) This was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice! Thanks for playing! We've got your name in the drawing :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awesome! Your name has been entered--thanks for participating!

      Delete
  3. Ha! I got Blake. I *may* have been able to answer some of the questions differently... ya know, without a snarky voice in my head. That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, the snarky voice skewed my answers too. Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  4. I got Deacon. Can't wait to read the book so I know more about the character I fit closely to!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it, Rosie. Thanks for taking the quiz!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hahaha, uh-oh! But at least he's a really sweet guy...

      Delete