Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cover Art: RATED XXXMAS

Hi all! Hope those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a happy one. I've enjoyed a few days checking in on my beloved West Virginia. Still wild, still wonderful. Still contains a preponderance of squirrel gravy.

A couple of quick updates:

Cover art for Loose Id's RATED XXXMAS anthology is here! This collection will release December 16th and features Lisa Henry's and my 30k BDSM menage novella FALL ON YOUR KNEES.



Spanking, check; enemas, check; orgasm denial, check. Plus a couple of surprises involving pervertables. And if you'd like to read an excerpt from FoYK, why not...

Sign up for my joint newsletter with Lisa, This Rebus Does Not Work. You'll get info on our upcoming Henrock releases, excerpts, recipes, and chances to win prizes! In December's letter, Lisa dishes on her Sterek addiction, and I share an old family recipe for gingerbread...for no particular reason. *whistles innocently.*

In WIPland I'm stressing over finishing THE GRAND BALLAST, which does not want to behave itself, and preparing for the release of the PLAYING THE FOOL trilogy with Lisa--you can check out an early review for THE MERCHANT OF DEATH (Book #2) in Kirkus Reviews--and working on a number of gloriously fun coauthored projects.

And in personal affairs, my roommates and I have finally earned enough green stamps from our local grocery store to claim our dream prize: a pan with a spout that will render our colander unnecessary. The quest for the "pour pan" has been an epic one (for every $10 we spend at the store, we get a stamp, and once we collect enough stamps we're eligible for "free" cookware), culminating when I earned the final 8 stamps we needed then promptly lost them. The roommates gave me 24 hours to find them before unspecified "consequences" would be unleashed. The search that ensued was worthy of anything Jack Bauer underwent on 24. But I found the stamps, and when I return to Chicago on Monday, we're going to get our free pan! And by "free" I mean we had to spend $1250 at Jewel-Osco. Still. Basically free.

Enjoy the T-give leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment