Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Rockin' Read Aloud Tour Approaches! Win Prizes!

The Rockin’ Read Aloud Blog Tour is almost here! From March 19th-April 20th, I’ll be stopping at a different queer romance blog each week to share a video of me reading aloud from one of my backlist titles. It's like bedtime stories. But filthy. I’m having a lot of fun with this project, and hope you'll enjoy it too!

At each stop, I’ll be giving away an e-copy of the book I’m reading from—just comment on the tour posts for chances to win. You are also welcome to submit questions about the books that will be featured on the tour (about the writing process, recording process, the characters--anything you want), and I’ll answer those questions in the reading videos. You can submit questions by DM-ing me on Facebook or Twitter, or by e-mailing me at jarockauthor at gmail dotcom. You can even suggest scenes/books for future readings. I’d love to hear from you!

Here’s a list of dates, books, and participating blogs:

March 19thBoy Meets Boy (Calling the Show)
March 25thPrism Book Alliance (The Subs Club)
March 31stJoyfully Jay (Pain Slut)
April 4thThe Novel Approach (When All the World Sleeps)
April 11thLove Bytes (Brandon Mills versus the V-Card)
April 16thSinfully Gay Romance (The Grand Ballast)
April 20thCrystal’s Many Reviewers (The Good Boy)

There might also be a couple of bonus readings on my own blog--including a very special reading that I promised some Aussies. So buckle up, grab a glass (or bottle) of wine, and get ready for some dirty bedtime stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment