Monday, April 4, 2016

Manties in a Twist is here! Also Tempest in Audiobook.

This is a day full of things! First of all, Manties in a Twist (The Subs Club #3) is now out! You can purchase it at: Riptide PublishingAmazon I AllRomance I Barnes & Noble I Kobo iBooks.

You can also follow the blog tour for a chance to win two backlist ebooks and a $10 Amazon GC. I'll be talking about hot sauce, Bed Bath & Beyond, pony play, and sharing some music from my best friend, whose singing and guitar playing was part of the inspiration for Kamen.

And if you want more Subs Club, the excerpt from 24/7 (The Subs Club #4) is up on Riptide's site.

Also...

Tempest is now out in audiobook! You can now listen to the fabulous Nick J. Russo read the entire Playing the Fool Trilogy.

And finally, I'm over at The Novel Approach on the Rockin' Read Aloud Tour today, reading from When All the World Sleeps. Comment for a chance to win a copy of WAtWS! Tour readings are being archived here. If you missed my mom co-reading with me last week from Pain Slut, you can check out her being the best sport ever in Episode 3. And doing a Kamen voice I almost couldn't keep a straight face through.

And I think that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment