Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I'm Finally Running Away with the Circus



This summer and fall, I'm incredibly excited to be joining the World of Wonders Sideshow! I leave directly from RT in Atlanta next month to meet up with the circus and kick off what I hope will be seven months of awesome adventures. I'll be back in November.

I'll still be writing--Lisa Henry and I are doing a couple more installments of the Prescott College series to be released next year, and I'm working on a collection of horror stories. I'm also scrambling to finish some recording before I go so that I can spend my time on the road doing post production on a few audio projects, including the fabulous The Belle versus the BDOC by Amy Jo Cousins and trying my hand at narrating things I've written with Minotaur and The Subs Club Shorts.

I also now have my voice acting site up and running, so you can check out what I'm doing in the audio world.

Other things I'm excited about: RT!! I'll be there and will be signing--I'll have The Good Boy, Minotaur, and 24/7 with me, but if there are any other books you'd like to buy from me, get in touch and I'll bring them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment